Paradox Gunz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox Gunz Forum

Welcome To Paradox Forum!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cody's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deanadra

Cody's App Empty
PostSubject: Cody's App   Cody's App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:37 pm

I figured since everyone else was I applying, I might as well Apply myself.

IGN - In Game Name: Deanadra, although the Game is giving me an Error

Things about urself: (ex: age, what you do for a living, why you want to be a dev/mod just the basics.)
13, almost 14, I don't have a job, I sort of wish I did, and I feel I could help this server somewhat, I try my best, I never give up, and I stick to it till the end, I know I can't help everybody, and I do try my best on that fact, I try to stay positive, and I usually do. I do know some .JAVA, some .HTML, and some .PHP, although I'm really not the best at them.

How Often Do You Play Paradox GunZ: As much as possible, usually meaning, around 2-6 Hours, really however my day goes, but I will be on.

Have You Ever Been a GM In A Server Or Something Like That:
Habbo Servers
Pm Hotel

RS Servers
Oreo Scape
Star Scape
Jesse's PK Wonder

WoW Servers
EG-WoW
EU-WoW
Cosmic-WoW

GunZ
Seismic GunZ
SaTaNiC GunZ
EG-GunZ
Extreme GunZ
Justice GunZ

Did They fire you (if yes why?): No, a lot of those servers died off, and some of them I quit on.

How many posts do you have? (you need minimum 2 posts or we will lock it!):4

How long have u been playing Paradox gunz for: (Say The Truth We Will Check) I actually just started today, although it seems like no Dedication, I will try my best.

Did You Ever Get Banned (If yes explain why): No I did not.

Questions for Game Master: ?.... I don't really get what that means..Sorry..

Do You Know Game Master Commands: (Do Not Copy And Paste This Will Result Declined Just Say No.)
Yes, I do, The ones I've used are....
/Admin_wall
/Admin_Ban
/hide

If a player whispers you and tells you another player is hacking...

What Command Will You Use to watch the "hacker" withaught him noticing:

If You catch Him Hacking What do You Do:
Ban Him:No, I need Proof
Take pictures and post them on the forum:No.
Send Pictures To paradox And make him decide:No, I feel that if a played is hacking, and I have the power to ban them, I should ban them.
Ban the player and then post pictures on the forum saying why you banned the player:Yes, I wouldn't want them to say I can't prove anything, and get unbanned.
(answer yes or no beside each of the 4 questions)

Do You Know What's Abuse: Yes, I feel I know what Abuse is, Abuse is over-doing it, not doing what you should, and breaking the rules, basic things like, Free-Levels, Free-Items, Free-Staff, basic things like that are Power Abuse.
Back to top Go down

Cody's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradox Gunz Forum :: Admin & Developer Application-
Jump to: