Paradox Gunz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox Gunz Forum

Welcome To Paradox Forum!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vietkrayz GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vietkrayz

Vietkrayz GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Vietkrayz GM App.   Vietkrayz GM App. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:14 am

IGN: ~*+*Ares*_*~

Highschool: Vahalla Highschool Grade: 10

Things About yourself: Well, I like to collect weapons such as Swords, BB guns, Butterfly Knifes. I also like to make things with wood, I like to help my dad out with chores (Cars). I am 14, and I want to be a GM to patrol the game of HACKERS, and SPAMMERS, and CUSSERS. I would Ban the Hackers with no Warning (because hacking itself is a violation of the game copyright, that should be the first warning already). I would mute the spammers for 24 hours, and mute the Cussers for 24 hours as well. I also like to host events for prizes or code color names. I would donate to the server as well, but I don't have a credit card =*(.

How Often do you play Paradox Gunz: I just started this server today, but Ive been playing gunz since the IJJI version was released.

Have you ever been a GM or Some sort of it: I have been a Co-Owner of a maplestory private server, DracoMaplestory. However the server was closed because the Owner (Draco) was stealing money from the game, and he closed the server out when he had enough. I have little experience since there were not any bad people on Maplestorys. But I did have to Permanent ban Hackers, and IP ban them as well.

How many Posts do you have?: Um, I don't know where to post, if GM applications count as a Post, then I have 2 including this one.

Did they ever fire you? I was never fired, I was more of.... let go.... because the Maplestory server closed out.

Did I ever get banned? No I haven't I have a clean record, No hacking, or Spamming, Cursing once in a while though...

Do I know Game Master commands? For gunz No.

If I catch some one hacking: Even if i'm not a GM, it is my obligation to tell a Admin, or GM, I will take screen shots and Post on the forums. And if the GM or Admin makes the choice wether the person is hacking based on the screen shot. I advise they would IP ban them, Forever. The First warning comes from the violation of the copyright of the server. So the hackers should know that already.

Even if you decline, I want to thank you for taking your time to look at my application, and I hope I become a GM for a Gunz Server. I would like to experience it as I did with my Maplestory Private Server. Thank you And have a Great day. Or night ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/vi3tgangsta4life
vietkrayz

Vietkrayz GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Oh Sorry   Vietkrayz GM App. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:28 am

Oh Sorry, I forgot to answer the:

Do you know what Abuse is: Yes, Back in the maplestory Private story (DracoMS), there were many GM abusers. These GM's would give their friends very strong items in return for nothing. Also these GM's would ban people their friends didn't like. But for me, things are different, when I first heard of these GM's Abusing their power, I'd IP ban them for good. Because they applied on the forums like i'm doing now, but they said they wouldn't abuse there power as well. But they did, so personally I was hurt, and shocked. I may be 14, but I know a lot about power, and discipline. If you make me a GM, I will not abuse my power, I will only do what an Admin wants me to do. Moral authority is important in a person. And Honor is also important, so I am hoping, NO ONE IN YOUR STAFF is abusing their powers. Because they would lose their moral authority for making an oath, and breaking it to the owner of the server. Abuse hurts a lot of people, including people that don't have good items at all, and that are trying to level and start having fun. To me, I consider Abusing GM powers, as Hacking, because GM's can LawnMower, Walk to walls, and spy on games. So if they abuse that power out of turn, they are really "Hacking", and I would do the same. Screen shot and post on forums, then tell the Owner of the game. Thank you again for looking at my application, and sorry I didn't put this in the message above. Thank you and have a good night, or good day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/vi3tgangsta4life
Deanadra

Vietkrayz GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietkrayz GM App.   Vietkrayz GM App. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Isn't there an EDIT BUTTON?

Anyways, this really looks like a Biography..

Good Luck I Guess..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vietkrayz GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietkrayz GM App.   Vietkrayz GM App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vietkrayz GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradox Gunz Forum :: Admin & Developer Application-
Jump to: